My solution for that POS stock jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What part of the truck do you lift from when using the Hi-Lift?

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What part of the truck do you lift from when using the Hi-Lift?

I purchased the Hi-lift bumper lift and replaced the bumper hook with an 18,000 lb. Curt Manufacturing Clevis safety hook and use the tow hooks front and rear. I also have and extension from Hi-Lift that fits right in my rear 2" trailer hitch...

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I purchased the Hi-lift bumper lift and replaced the bumper hook with an 18,000 lb. Curt Manufacturing Clevis safety hook and use the tow hooks front and rear. I also have and extension from Hi-Lift that fits right in my rear 2" trailer hitch...

That's a cool idea. What does the extension that fits into the receiver look like? Any concern the jack will rock back and forth and possible smash into the body?

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$250 for the floor jack skid plate?!?!?!

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

OP
OP
SilverBack

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$250 for the floor jack skid plate?!?!?!

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah
Yea that's why I made my own skid plate couldn't justify spending that much on a skid after paying almost $200 on the jack.

tinman44

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a mod like this. Havent decided for sure yet but I like these. I kinda want a bottle jack, but again, still in the planning stages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc