My Next Mod Goes Here (Hints)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nav replacement something-or-rather that allows for better off road capabilities?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
394221126v3_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

Congratulations to Tim and RV67!

I was having so much fun with this that I didn't want to tell you guys but that wouldn't be fair.

Yup, this has been high on my mod list since I got the Raptor last year and realized that Ford, in all their wisdom, screwed up and didn't make the tailgate lock and unlock with the doors when using the remote or the door lock/unlock buttons. (They also screwed up by not giving us HomeLink or a similar built-in remote but that's been covered in other threads).

I've done the research and found a complete kit designed for 2010 Ford F-150s (hey, that's us) with installation instructions. The company is DynoLock located in Texas and they offer a US-made kit and a Chinese-made kit. Needless to say, I didn't go with the Chinese-made kit.

I'm hoping to get it this week and I'll take it to the SoCal Tech day so we can all look at it. I'm looking forward to getting it installed and then knowing the tailgate is unlocked when I unlock the doors and when I walk away from the Raptor I'll know the thing is locked and secured so it can't easily be lifted off my truck and stolen.

Here's a link to the item I ordered:
http://www.dynolock.com/ffs09chsa.html

yhst-66050410386279_2113_3180187

yhst-66050410386279_2113_15900

yhst-66050410386279_2113_872020

Made in the USA.
Stainless Steel Construction.
Maximizes security for trucks with all types of covers.
Lock is inside tailgate and hidden from view.
Works with any Remote keyless entry/alarm system.
Includes individual model instructions.
All wire, connectors and brackets included.
Simple to install in 30 minutes with basic hand tools.
5 Year Warranty
How to find correct wires.
Optional dash switch for vehicles without electric door locks.

Ford F150 2009 + up FFS09C-HSARegular price: $129.99 Sale price: $119.99

Note: As I mentioned, I contacted them and told them I'd order it IF they sold it to me for $100 including delivery. And they did. You can try this too. The lady there told me that they had a sale and they'd extend it to me. I think they'll "extend" it to you too - everyone wants business these days and no reasonable offers should be refused.