My Gen 3 with a new face lift / rims +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You can certainly shoot photos in the sun. Make sure the sun is behind you (and the camera) so the sunlight isn't coming in the lens but rather shining on the subject.

Don't over complicate it. Take a bunch of photos at different angles, lighting and heights. Look them over, determine the best ones that you like and delete the others.

I do the same when picking hookers.

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Some of our fellow members get pretty nasty with there “constructive criticism” that you start wondering if it’s worth posting or reading the post of a guy that’s just saying hey I did this or that. Some might find it interesting, helpful or just entertaining. But when you start getting mean spirited and hurtful to another members hard work or hard earned money being spent to customize their Raptor that doesn’t help anyone!
OP truck looks good enjoy your Rap!
It’s really sad when you think about it. I love getting inspiration from other peoples’ trucks and mods. It’s also super cool to see what folks do with a budget less constrained than my own. Even if my tastes don’t align perfectly with another member’s, there’s always something to learn from someone else’s build… even if it just means learning what you don’t like. Make a mental note and move on.