My Gen 3 with a new face lift / rims +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hooks on the rear unfortunately don’t come off individually like the TRX to powercoat them red properly the entire rear number has to come apart not feeling that. I might just let them paint them at a body shop I’m not really using them so it shouldn’t get scratched off paint.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam so many haters ! Lol! Ya know we all driving the same truck. The good part of my upgrade when I want another look I just peel off and no harm down. I’m getting used to haters on the street , terrible way to be , wasn’t expecting from the forum.
For real tho. Don't even sweat it, man. I think it looks good, even the 37. Some people just weren't raised right. I'm assuming they're all from California.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup the internet is the wild wild west, except there aren't any consequence for what they say. opinions or not, its how you say it thats the key. a little more tact would go a along way. guess a lack of parenting makes a difference on knowing what's right and wrong. In the real world some of the crap I see on forums would get you put in the hospital if you said it to somebody's face.. sad state of affairs. I don't anticipate it getting better anytime soon.

not to mention the grammar, spelling and punctuation is horrid. I AM GUILTY as many others. I have an excuse. I was good at math and science but almost failed English. not sure about a lot of others. LOL

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For real tho. Don't even sweat it, man. I think it looks good, even the 37. Some people just weren't raised right. I'm assuming they're all from California.
Some of the most arrogant, opinionated A-holes on this forum don't even own Raptors.....for some reason they think we care about their opinion. :)

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did get some knowledge on the post of the members and I do agree on the red 37 that it needs to go so I’m removing it , I feel that it’s to much red on that side. I appreciate that you guys gave me that heads up thank you. Also the pictures are crap I have to get out of the sun , this weekend I’m getting into the shade and new pictures will make the difference.
You can certainly shoot photos in the sun. Make sure the sun is behind you (and the camera) so the sunlight isn't coming in the lens but rather shining on the subject.

Don't over complicate it. Take a bunch of photos at different angles, lighting and heights. Look them over, determine the best ones that you like and delete the others.