My dealership has 3 incoming Raptors for sale at 5K over sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
I think the point is "even these lesser built" Raptor 37s are the best truck in the world today even at 5k or 10k over MSRP. How do I know this is a fact? Because they sell for that price every single day. If / when that changes the "fully built" Raptors will also depreciate. But that day is not today. And with the supply chain issues that day may last until 2024 or beyond.
No doubt. They’re beautiful trucks. Hopefully someone is able to take advantage of your heads up. I just prefer the appliqué. I’m glad I bought my Raptor in ‘21. As you stated with the supply issues, compromises have to be made in the current times.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 380228
View attachment 380229
I use the term watered down when the same model as mine has less options (no pro power, tailgate step, appliqué, ambient lighting, heated steering wheel, on and on). But a Raptor is mostly defined by it’s physical features. Most prominently it’s front hood and tailgate. The CO pictured is a true Raptor. The black could pass for any Ford pickup. When I pass someone on the road they know it’s a Raptor. Ones without an appliqué they’re figuring it’s a Ford Lariat. And folks think it’s such a great deal to get these watered down Raptors at MSRP. And some pay over. Again, I’d have a hard time paying $5k under.
I see you’re in MA. I’d just wait dude- these things will go back to being @ MSRP or under as reality truly sets in w/ this inflationary economy. Cost of living here is outrageous to begin with.

FWIW I bought my 2018 Raptor for like $5k under sticker from baystate ford (now 24?) in Easton, my 2020 I purchased right as shit was just starting to really hit the fan in November of 2020 (in terms of chip/parts availability & Covid shutdowns etc) & was able to get it at $500 under MSRP & they threw in a tri-fold tonneau

If you have some patience it’ll be that way again…& I don’t think you’ll need to wait very long either

I do agree somewhat on the exterior “watered down” look of some of these trucks tho. The gen3 was already a “softer” design than the gen2 - like you can tell a gen2 Raptor from a regular F150 from a 1/4 mile away even w/o any graphics. You can’t say the same really w/ a gen3, & that’s even more true when you lose the appliqué. The “frowning” style appliqué on the gen2’s is more noticeable than the gen3 style- but a gen3 w/o the appliqué & w/o graphics on 35”s in certain colors I need a quick double take to make sure what I saw was a Raptor.

If I was in the market for a gen3 it’d be orange or blue w/ the 37pp & graphics. I disliked the graphics on the gen2’s, but like them on the gen3’s esp b/c the exterior styling is more muted.

Last edited: