My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was Tuesday, still in production. Module tracker shows a tear tag and a bunch of body control modules but nothing under PCM. I guess we will see!

Last edited:

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Ford chat just verified a micro chip hold on my truck
Great. Good god man. They can’t even make it through a week of producing the first 2023 models. Guess this means mine is on a chip hold as well. Been in production for 13 days now. Have modules and tear tag.

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was Tuesday, still in production. Module tracker shows a tear tag and a bunch of body control modules but nothing under PCM. I guess we will see!
How do you see the module tracker?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. Good god man. They can’t even make it through a week of producing the first 2023 models. Guess this means mine is on a chip hold as well. Been in production for 13 days now. Have modules and tear tag.
Maybe the Ford chat tracking system isnt correct and my dealer claiming it was waiting on shipping was right. I don’t know. It’s just frustrating that I can track a pizza better than an 85k truck and that they couldn’t make it through two days of orders without going on hold

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am in the exact same boat as you with same blend date.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Just spoke with my dealer and he advised that my truck says it's "built and sent offsite" so he's assuming chip hold is coming.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Just spoke with my dealer and he advised that my truck says it's "built and sent offsite" so he's assuming chip hold is coming.
Someone just posted the same. And no bedliner. I assume this is what’s happening happening with mine