MY 2023 Raptor R’s vs MY 2023 Raptors listed on AT Nationwide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AntiMattersMost

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ran another nationwide For Sale search on AT for Raptor R’s and 23 MY Raptors. 151 R’s total new and pre-owned. Break that down to new and its 124. Getting further into the weeds, the latest dealer assigned VIN’s are showing up and the last three alpha characters are FPC. My VIN, which was assigned just over two weeks ago (July 18, 2022 order) is in the FPC group.
To give some perspective on MY2023 standard Raptor production, there are a total of 1780 MY23 Raptors listed for sale and of those, 1514 are showing as new.
These are not definitive numbers but they at least provide a perspective on supply and demand.
I ran similar checks when I had my MY2021 37 on order. Before all the pandemic drama, MY2020 Raptor inventory was over 5000. My how things have changed!

robl3577

Reaction score
Just ran another nationwide For Sale search on AT for Raptor R’s and 23 MY Raptors. 151 R’s total new and pre-owned. Break that down to new and its 124. Getting further into the weeds, the latest dealer assigned VIN’s are showing up and the last three alpha characters are FPC. My VIN, which was assigned just over two weeks ago (July 18, 2022 order) is in the FPC group.
To give some perspective on MY2023 standard Raptor production, there are a total of 1780 MY23 Raptors listed for sale and of those, 1514 are showing as new.
These are not definitive numbers but they at least provide a perspective on supply and demand.
I ran similar checks when I had my MY2021 37 on order. Before all the pandemic drama, MY2020 Raptor inventory was over 5000. My how things have changed!
A few weeks ago I reached out to probably 25 dealers through AT showing R's in stock or on the way. Every one of them responded that it was a customer order so it was not on the market. Why even put them on AT then??