My 2013 Beadlock wheels for your OEM or aftermarket wheels + cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This might be a long shot. I'm more than likely trading my truck in and I'm not giving the dealership my beadlocks with what their current trade offer is. So with that said here's my proposal.

I'm looking for a set of OEM wheels or aftermarket (like methods) wheels shipped to me.

Only problem is I'd have to throw my current tires on the OEM rims then ship out my beadlocks to you at my expense because I don't have an extra set of wheels obviously.

If this is something someone is interested in please let me know.

I'll have pictures up in a bit
Even trade? That's cool of you.

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're not happy with their trade-in offer, maybe keep the spare? Eff 'em. [emoji23]

I might just do that

How about some stock wheels Powder Coated black? I have an extra set so this could work.

Doesn't matter that would work....

I'm sending PM's back in the order I received them.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Were are you located ? Mike

Buffalo/ Niagara Falls, NY

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Even trade? That's cool of you.

Yukon Joe

Not even trade... trying help others out looking for a set of beadlocks while recouping some of the cost of the trade-in value of my truck....

CaballoDiablo

Reaction score
Have a set of factory 11' rims that I could ship and add on top of. How much are you thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk