My '13 Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

VMR

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments and welcomes!

Pictures don't do the red justice. There is one at our local dealer and it's really sharp. If I didn't plan on buying c7 red corvette in the future I'd have picked the red raptor.

Also, it looks like you got the 800 package instead of 801? I got the 800 as well(no nav or HID's). How do you like your decision?

Oh and thanks for posting interior shots.. I'd never seen the 800 package interiour yet and it's what I'm getting so now I finally know what my interior will look like!

It's true, you gotta see the red in person. I never saw a single red one person before I ordered, but I was all smiles when I saw mine for the first time.

I specifically posted that interior shot for those who were considering or have never seen the 800A package in a '13. As you can see the center stack climate controls are redesigned just like the 801, and you get the Sync w/ My Ford.

To answer your questions, I don't regret my decision one bit. Still has all the important mechanical parts that make a raptor a raptor and it is still a very luxurious truck inside. There is nothing that is part of 801 that I wish I had. Not that the package doesn't have great stuff, I just didn't need it and didn't want to pay for it.

I'll just lay it out there to show what kind of deal you can get with an 800A truck. I got the truck (which was a special order) out the door for $48,395 (including tax, title, N.J. 4 years registration, and the 6 year 60,000 Ford Premium Care extended warranty).

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck, welcome! If I didn't love blue so very much, I probably woulda gone red myself.

Regarding tickets, they say grey/silver is the new red. It's shifted at some point in the last 5 years according to the report I heard on the radio a few months ago.

Well then, I've been either incredibly lucky or something. My FX4 is grey and my Raptor is silver!

I just got back from Texas where I ran across basically the entire state at about 90 MPH. The five-oh just smiled and waved lol.:burnout:

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first time i saw red in person, i was impressed. Part of me wants to switch to red sometimes lol

etuffgong

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments and welcomes!

It's true, you gotta see the red in person. I never saw a single red one person before I ordered, but I was all smiles when I saw mine for the first time.

I specifically posted that interior shot for those who were considering or have never seen the 800A package in a '13. As you can see the center stack climate controls are redesigned just like the 801, and you get the Sync w/ My Ford.

To answer your questions, I don't regret my decision one bit. Still has all the important mechanical parts that make a raptor a raptor and it is still a very luxurious truck inside. There is nothing that is part of 801 that I wish I had. Not that the package doesn't have great stuff, I just didn't need it and didn't want to pay for it.

I'll just lay it out there to show what kind of deal you can get with an 800A truck. I got the truck (which was a special order) out the door for $48,395 (including tax, title, N.J. 4 years registration, and the 6 year 60,000 Ford Premium Care extended warranty).

Looking good in R E D-- congrats,,

You are absolutely right about a Raptor guts being the same regardless of what added options you want to make it yours.. I wanted the navigation so I went for the 801 packgage... no regrets,