My '13 Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the minority group. Lol. There's like a handful of guys on here that went red. Congrats.

Pax Regis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck, welcome! If I didn't love blue so very much, I probably woulda gone red myself.

Regarding tickets, they say grey/silver is the new red. It's shifted at some point in the last 5 years according to the report I heard on the radio a few months ago.

Well that really sucks because I bought the silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and wow, what a beautiful truck. I really like your interior photo, well done.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures don't do the red justice. There is one at our local dealer and it's really sharp. If I didn't plan on buying c7 red corvette in the future I'd have picked the red raptor.

Also, it looks like you got the 800 package instead of 801? I got the 800 as well(no nav or HID's). How do you like your decision?

Oh and thanks for posting interior shots.. I'd never seen the 800 package interiour yet and it's what I'm getting so now I finally know what my interior will look like!

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the best pics I've seen yet of the red. I saw one in person, but pictures always turn out weird (same with my molten.)