MX4 vs Revolver X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just PM'd Rick at Freedom Motorsports for a quote. Ironically, he posted early this morning that June is tonneau cover month at Freedom Motorsports and they're all on sale :biggrin:

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
I bought my Bedrug and X4 from Nick @ Apollo Optics. He was better priced than the other forum vendors that priced them for me. (And considerably less than the price stated in a previous post). The transaction was smooth and quick as was the shipping. I will buy more products from him in the future.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Peyton

Reaction score
I bought my Bedrug and X4 from Nick @ Apollo Optics. He was better priced than the other forum vendors that priced them for me. (And considerably less than the price stated in a previous post). The transaction was smooth and quick as was the shipping. I will buy more products from him in the future.

I knew better but was drinking Fri night and had to order it then!

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
Lol, I would love to say that has never happened to me...........

OP
OP
A

AdmrlAwesome

Reaction score
Haha...same. I'll have to reach out to a couple people then. I'd be interested how the pricing is compared to the mx4. Would think it would be less.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for the kind words, brother!