Muscully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll find one! We looked everywhere from 45 miles away to damn Arizona! Ms. MI got a great deal on her trade and well... the truck wasn't a bad deal either. The worst part was the 1,000 round-trip in under 24-hours.

I found plenty, just no deals! lol. this is the worst time I ever had getting a car. I had a much easier time getting my Z06 when they first came out

IRONMAN

Reaction score
RIGHT ON GUYS!:waytogo:
Now this is more like it. When I saw you guys pull out of my drive way the last time you guys were over, I was like nice car but it's just not you guys.
WAAAAy better!
Silver Lake here you guys come.
Wait till I show the wife.lol
Congrats!

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you know that March 1st I traded in my 2010 Tuxedo Black Scab for a new mustang. Well, the mustang really wasn't my style so a couple weeks back I started aggressively seeking another raptor. After dealing with dealers who were either unable or unwilling to get me a truck, I finally found my truck thanks to Randy who gave the info on 2 dealers.

Today I took ownership of my new 2012 Race Red Scab with hood graphic, nav, both cameras, moonroof and lux just like I wanted. When talking about the truck with Swoop we've taken to calling it Muscully (spin on muscley) so hence the thread title.

Thanks to Randy for helping a girl out when my local dealer wouldn't and to Swoop for doing most of the driving and for helping with pics. :mwah1:
Raptor on! Congrats, you and the truck look great!!!

OP
OP
Ms. MI Raptor

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Madcowranch said:
WaaHoo! Glad you came to your senses Miss Muscully.:peace:

Hmmm...maybe that should be my new user name! :waytogo:

IRONMAN said:
RIGHT ON GUYS!:waytogo:
Now this is more like it. When I saw you guys pull out of my drive way the last time you guys were over, I was like nice car but it's just not you guys.
WAAAAy better!
Silver Lake here you guys come.
Wait till I show the wife.lol
Congrats!

Yes! Tell Kathy to coordinate some cute summer gear for lounging in the truck beach side while you boys take flight over the dunes! :)