Muscully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The red looks awesome! Congrats on the new truck!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After dealing with dealers who were either unable or unwilling to get me a truck, I finally found my truck thanks to Randy who gave the info on 2 dealers.
You wouldn't believe the dealers around here and some even NOT around here that wouldn't even entertain helping us. Randy is kick ass!

Thanks to Randy for helping a girl out when my local dealer wouldn't and to Swoop for doing most of the driving and for helping with pics. :mwah1:
No problem! It was a fun trip and we even found some outta-this-world BBQ!

Now just have to get Swoop a matching Rap....
Soon! Awaiting details on the 2013 to see if I want to wait for a new color and options, or jump into a blue on blue 2012.

thats awesome ...i guess welcome back even though you never truly left is in order???....i love the red
The Red is growing on me too!

Nice. Did you get this at Midtown Motors in Warren, PA?
I heard that we might have stolen this from your garage...oops! They have a loaded Screw up there, too! Great dealer to work with; ask for Joe!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's two more pictures:

Out with the pavement pounder and into something that feels a bit more like...home:

attachment.php

So...see that boulder under the front skid plate? Yep... 600 miles and a nice big gouge:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1394.jpg
    IMAG1394.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG1411.jpg
    IMAG1411.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 209

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe the dealers around here and some even NOT around here that wouldn't even entertain helping us. Randy is kick ass!
No problem! It was a fun trip and we even found some outta-this-world BBQ!

Soon! Awaiting details on the 2013 to see if I want to wait for a new color and options, or jump into a blue on blue 2012.

The Red is growing on me too!

I heard that we might have stolen this from your garage...oops! They have a loaded Screw up there, too! Great dealer to work with; ask for Joe!

Oh I believe it. I'm going through the same here in NY. These dealers are the worst over here in the northeast.
I wanted that scab. They didnt want to budge off of MSRP though. They gave me a great deal on my trade, just didnt want to discount the truck.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Raptor. How come you down graded from BLACK to red, that salt air messing with you brain? lol

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They gave me a great deal on my trade, just didnt want to discount the truck.
You'll find one! We looked everywhere from 45 miles away to damn Arizona! Ms. MI got a great deal on her trade and well... the truck wasn't a bad deal either. The worst part was the 1,000 round-trip in under 24-hours.