Muscully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ms. MI Raptor

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
RatedSVT said:
Looking good, what's the first mods your going to do?

I have a long list since it's a fresh outta the box. Starting with the basics - windows were tinted yesterday and bedrug and bakflip will be up next. Then on to bigger and better!

RatedSVT said:
Ms. MI Raptor Make sure you enter the FRF giveaway if you haven't already

Already done! I need all that good stuff! :peace:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
attachment.php

This one is my favorite!
But they all looks great.

What cell phone is it?

Congrats on the new truck... does Swoop get to drive it? Or does he ride shotgun...
My phone is the HTC Thunderbolt. It's old but it still can hold it's own out there in the 4G world. Actually, it's not even listed on Verizon's site anymore. But I like it and it does what I need it to do. I get to drive the truck sometimes, but always when I'm under supervision of the owner.

what cellphone did you take those with ?? looks pretty dam good quality in my book man!!.....the last picture is also my favorite it looks like the trucks crawling up from some hellish landscape looks good guys!
Yeah, that's what I envisioned as well!

I agree this is a badass picture!
Thanks!

Good thing is you will have donor parts off swoop's truck if you break something... Lol

-Greg
Hey now... That's not a good idea!