Mudding with Nacho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so Nacho was in the area so we meet up. Went to go show him the little area I get to go play in. We get there, and start to warm up a little. We run through a couple puddles and do that fishtailing thing. I stop to let my wife out to take some pictures/video of us running around. I go back through the puddle, so she can film me coming at her. yep next thing i know i'm getting a Tire warning and the truck is pulling hard to the left. I stopped to check it out... yeah the tire was going flat.. Needless to say it was to soft to even attempt jacking it up so we drove a little bit and found a concrete pad and the pit stop began. It was short but it was still fun :doh:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, had a great time out there. Wish we could have explored the area some more. Hopefully next time. Here are some pics I got with my phone. (forgot my good camera)

61754_1612047267645_1430184547_31649326_1353084_n.jpg

33876_1612045307596_1430184547_31649325_1741031_n.jpg

Next time we'll take the camera out and put a video together.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fun, so stupid question.... did you use the jack that came with the truck?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great time and you discovered the comraderie that comes with 4-wheeling :thumbsup: There's always some adventure on these excursions :)

I did on both. apparently you have to jerry rig the jack for use on the raptor lol

Yup, that's the "secret" that every Raptor owner finds out about when using their jack.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jerry rig, secrets.... HUMMMMM can we know BEFORE we have to use one LOL

OP
OP
Frivol

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i think i got everything put back. but after going to 2 tire places to see if i can get it repaired, it looks like i'll have to be ordering a tire to get shipped over :'( it's no beuno!!!but my question is can i go a little cheaper and get the normal BFG and possibly switch it out with the spare tire. I think that'd be alright. any comments?

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those tires are impossible to find here. Yea, that actually sounds like a good idea. A spare is for only emergency (or if you hit sharp rocks at the bottom of puddles) so a normal BFG wouldnt hurt.