Mud Flaps Husky brand vs others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Weathertech fronts and rears for over a year, and they look OEM and provide great coverage. However, they're stiff and I read they may break or damage the side trim if you do rock crawling. Since I'll go to Big Bend this year, I decided to swap them out for PDP mud guards today, and I also really like the look. To me, you can't go wrong with either one, but go for PDP if you do significant off-roading.

Snapper

Reaction score
I have the Husky ones on the front. They stop most of the mud flinging up onto the door, but not all. I think they need to be about 3 inches longer.

OP
OP
R

Raptorman19

Reaction score
I went with the Husky flaps. I have about 800 miles on the truck with them so far. Our lake house has a 300 foot gravel lane and the tires load up with rocks and fling the rocks when we get to the pavement and reach highway speeds. I am getting rock chips on the handles and the flares. I should of went with some of the larger options out there.

20190523_120552.jpg