Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put the weather tech mudflaps on, took 5 minutes, and they fit great!

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put the weather tech mudflaps on, took 5 minutes, and they fit great!

Question on the WeatherTech’s. Are they fairly rigid or do they have any flexibility in them? My concern whether they’ll get broken off when my tires slip off a larger rock when off roading.

Also does anyone have the mid flap that goes on the running board? Is that worth getting at all?

I’m either going with weathertech or RokBlokz. RokBlokz ‘appear’ to have more flexibility while WeatherTech looks more integrated to the Raptor’s design.

Rddakota

Reaction score
Question on the WeatherTech’s. Are they fairly rigid or do they have any flexibility in them? My concern whether they’ll get broken off when my tires slip off a larger rock when off roading.

Also does anyone have the mid flap that goes on the running board? Is that worth getting at all?

I’m either going with weathertech or RokBlokz. RokBlokz ‘appear’ to have more flexibility while WeatherTech looks more integrated to the Raptor’s design.
I plan on taking mine off when I go off road. It will only take about 5 mins to remove and back on.

FMP

Reaction score
Anyone with the Weather Tech flaps know if they fit the 2020? There website says no but I can't figure out why that would be different from the 19s?

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with the Weather Tech flaps know if they fit the 2020? There website says no but I can't figure out why that would be different from the 19s?

I'll let you know when they get here and I make the attempt. From what I know though, the '19s are mechanically identical to the '20s.