Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

D1ESEL

Reaction score
Let me know if any of you are looking for a set of Weathertech mudflaps for a Gen2

I had them on my 19 for about 5k miles before I traded it. They fit awesome and were a breeze to install!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you are a fisherman I see. Good on you. Grew up from as young as I can remember trout fishing every summer in the Sierra's around Bishop, CA. Now passing on to my kiddos. They all like to fish. Especially my youngest. I have to sit with him and watch at least one fishing show a day. Chasing Monsters is by far his favorite.

Oh, and nice whatever you did to your truck.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are a fisherman I see. Good on you. Grew up from as young as I can remember trout fishing every summer in the Sierra's around Bishop, CA. Now passing on to my kiddos. They all like to fish. Especially my youngest. I have to sit with him and watch at least one fishing show a day. Chasing Monsters is by far his favorite.

Oh, and nice whatever you did to your truck.

Ha...used to fish in that part of Sierra’s when I lived in SoCal (Seal Beach). Kern river, golden trout; High Sierra hiking and fishing the little streams for not always so little trout. Good times.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha...used to fish in that part of Sierra’s when I lived in SoCal (Seal Beach). Kern river, golden trout; High Sierra hiking and fishing the little streams for not always so little trout. Good times.

I actually lived out of Bishop for 2 years on the south fork of Bishop Creek. 5 miles from South Lake. Friends of ours use to own the Bishop Creek Lodge.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fit on the Rally Armor looks similar to the RocBlox, but they cost twice as much. Do the softer plastics work better?

I bought the RocBlox and am happy. Made in the USA, good price, fast shipping, and flexible enough to not break if you bounce them off the top of a rock. I bought direct and cut out Amazon for the same price. Backing up? Be careful. There isn't a flap out there that will tolerate being pinned and pulled. I drove maybe 400 miles on gravel roads over the last two weeks and my doors and rockers are still pristine. I set them out as far as the slots would permit.