Mud Flap Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 vote for RokBlokz. One note is that installing after having the Husky rear wheel well liners on the truck does make sliding the retaining clips on a bit more difficult.

T-Rex 7

Reaction score
20E195F1-3328-48CD-B9E7-DF7154248DAB.jpeg
I don't really like the looks of mud flaps on trucks, but after one outing in the dirt, you realize they're a necessity as the front wheels will throw debris directly at the paint in front of the rear fenders/tires.

Like DanT above, if I have to have them, I don't want them to be noticeable with lettering and chrome. I even made a custom set out of black plastic, but realized the Husky flaps REALLY contour to the fender flare and the plastic material matches well. Now that I've had them on for a couple of weeks, I don't really notice them.
I don't really like the looks of mud flaps on trucks, but after one outing in the dirt, you realize they're a necessity as the front wheels will throw debris directly at the paint in front of the rear fenders/tires.

Like DanT above, if I have to have them, I don't want them to be noticeable with lettering and chrome. I even made a custom set out of black plastic, but realized the Husky flaps REALLY contour to the fender flare and the plastic material matches well. Now that I've had them on for a couple of weeks, I don't really notice them.

Gatorback mudflaps are awesome