Mud Flap Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNPNUT

Reaction score
I love my Gatorbacks. Yes, they are $$$ but they are a thick quality rubber that still flex if needed. I would venture to guess a pair of mud flaps is the least of anyone's expense on our Raptors20201220_091830.jpg

20201220_091908.jpg

Bad V2

Reaction score
RokBlokz here. Quality and easy 8eaed9129ee4845af45aa0e9e0735188.jpg
install. Got a free sticker too, so there’s that!fcd83308d15b5358480308e9ec47f531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
2017 SCREW.

Is there such a thing as mudflaps that look awesome, are really easy to install and maybe even easily removable once installed, and don't require much (if any) drilling or modification to the truck?

I've got a set of the Weathertech Mud Flaps and never actually installed them because I just wasn't crazy on how they look. I really prefer the look of the truck best without the mud flaps but the range I shoot at is all gravel roads and without some sort of mud flaps my tires are just going to throw every rock and stone all over the beautiful black truck.

Thanks!

I prefer the WeatherTech as they aren't a big LOOK AT ME deal. They are functional and subdued as they should be. I even bought the mid-flaps, but they just aren't functional and get in the way of ground clearance, so I never installed them. YMMV

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer the WeatherTech as they aren't a big LOOK AT ME deal. They are functional and subdued as they should be. I even bought the mid-flaps, but they just aren't functional and get in the way of ground clearance, so I never installed them. YMMV

I agree, I think they look as good as flaps can look. When I bought mine there was a sale for free mid-flaps. I put them on and just hand tightened them. I stood back and took a good look, then took them back off. I didn't care for the look of the mid's at all.