Small front facing mud flap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jenner1

Reaction score
Any companies make a small forward facing hdpe mud flap for the rear? Currently have the xl Rokbloks installed but would like to add a very short flap at the front of the rear wheel well that is around 10” long stoping at the bottom of the running board with about 1.5 inches sticking out from the flare edge.

I know a ton of people hate this look but with past trucks even with flares I’ve had issues with replacing mirror glass numerous times due to rocks being thrown from the tire edge. This is going to be my new work truck and I travel a lot of miles of gravel every day ( oil and gas industry ), would like to add a bit of extra protection.

So far the truck is getting color matched Armorthane sprayed up to the first major body line, the rest of the truck is getting 100% xpel ppf. Other bits include a Decked drawer tool box, Rokbloks mud flaps, weathertech floor mats, and a Yakima overhaul hd rack.

I’ve looked all over and so far I think my only option is just buying a sheet of 1/8 hdpe and cutting out what I want.