MSRP Guesses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of people don't want to risk messing up their >$100k truck offroad.

Well, I really can't say what the market is for brand new expensive trucks that are stripped down and ready to beat up.

Well, hasn't Fiat already said the TRX days are numbered? Will they really try and one up them again? Besides, you could argue that the latest crop of EV trucks are already beating out the dinosaurs. If not now, then hybrids and EVS certainly seem to be the way forward in terms, for this contest anyway.
The biggest factor is most major brands have already discontinued any R&D and funding into gas motors and started pushing electric. Ford has already stated the current gas and diesel engines are the last in development.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest factor is most major brands have already discontinued any R&D and funding into gas motors and started pushing electric. Ford has already stated the current gas and diesel engines are the last in development.
Then I will wait for eRaptor

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to a friend in the dealership here. Supposedly they are getting at least 1 allocation at each dealership (4). She told me they don't even know if it's 23 or 24, or the price. She said the only "given" is there is a $50K ADM on them. She said each dealership had 3 - 5 deposits already.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Just spoke to a friend in the dealership here. Supposedly they are getting at least 1 allocation at each dealership (4). She told me they don't even know if it's 23 or 24, or the price. She said the only "given" is there is a $50K ADM on them. She said each dealership had 3 - 5 deposits already.
allocation numbers arent realeased yet, it will be a 2023