MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the 93PRX as baseline. Didn’t try stock tune as it is, well stock. Sport mode, 4-auto, locked diff, all Advance Trac off, full brake boost for launch.

The brakes won’t hold it at WOT, so you apply as much throttle as you can and be careful to stage real shallow to allow a bit of rollout.

As you can see from the awesome 60ft it leaves like a rocket. It was the quickest gas truck there. Lots of v-8ntrucks and cars embarrassed. There was one really wuick diesel Ford with drag radials running mid 11s. It blew so much smoke you lost sight of the thing down track! Gotta give the guy props though it was spectacular to watch.

I don't do much drag racing but I've taken my 03' Cobra to the track a couple times. With street tires I can barely put that 60' time.

As I said that is an impressive time for a 5,7XX # truck with 35" tires and bone stock except for a tune.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
image2.jpeg

Just did a gps-verified top speed run @ 140mph. The 2gen Raptor is a seriously badass Ford Performance vehicle.