MPT or Cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPete

Reaction score
Just wondering which one is truly better... anybody had both by chance?

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both are good, the advantage with MPT is the current trans tune. Cobb is still developing their trans tune so its tough to say. I have the Cobb and love it and look forward to the trans tune, the support from them is great and i was worried about tuning without a lot of reviews and quality reputation so i stuck with cobb.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COBB is a no brainer. Then contact goosetuned, (Winfield Raglan) and buy one of his custom tunes. Better yet, contact him and buy the COBB access port directly from him, his tune will already be loaded. He has the best customer service, and his tunes are legit.... conservative in all the right ways, and aggressive where he can be! Best choice I have ever made.

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Lags

@wgr73 is the best I have ever dealt with tuning any vehicle l. His tunes have been getting rave reviews from basic tunes to stage 2 trucks all with great results. It's the best thing you could ever do to these trucks (tunning the ecm), you wont regret it.

I havent run MPT but have been in MPT tuned trucks. They run great but my money went with COBB simply due to reputation and customer service that I have personally received.

sbraptornm

Reaction score
I have the Cobb and it is AWESOME! The unit is state of the art and the tunes are legit. I will definitely be looking into the above mentioned goosetuned as an option as well.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Lags

@wgr73 is the best I have ever dealt with tuning any vehicle l. His tunes have been getting rave reviews from basic tunes to stage 2 trucks all with great results. It's the best thing you could ever do to these trucks (tunning the ecm), you wont regret it.

I havent run MPT but have been in MPT tuned trucks. They run great but my money went with COBB simply due to reputation and customer service that I have personally received.

Thanks a lot for the kind words man!

lxu

Reaction score
Mpt is good, but i suggest cobb with a custom tune from goosetuned.
Support from goose is unmatched.