MPT E-85 Tune Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarver24

Reaction score
I have everything purchased to convert my gen 2 to e85. Including the tune from MPT. My mods are Garrett power max turbos, full race manifolds and pro billet turbo adapters, ams inlet tubes, fuel injector clinic 1000cc injectors, deatsch werks DW400 upgraded fuel pump, Garrett intercooler, turbo smart supersonic bov, afe intake, borla attack exhaust, SCT livewire ts+ Tuner, cold plugs , 170deg thermostat . Currently I have the intercooler, tuner, I take , bov

Sarver24

Reaction score
I don’t know what happened to the rest of my post but in short I currently run the tuner, MPT 93PRX tune, intercooler, intake and bov and the difference between the stock tune and the 93 PRX tune as I’m sure you guys know is awesome. I’ll be installing the rest of the upgrades in The next couple weeks and I can update you guys with the results. MPT has been nothing short of amazing with their knowledge and customer service and Ive been working with them for the last couple weeks to make this build happen with a ton of questions and they always take the time to explain and help out with all of it.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have everything purchased to convert my gen 2 to e85. Including the tune from MPT. My mods are Garrett power max turbos, full race manifolds and pro billet turbo adapters, ams inlet tubes, fuel injector clinic 1000cc injectors, deatsch werks DW400 upgraded fuel pump, Garrett intercooler, turbo smart supersonic bov, afe intake, borla attack exhaust, SCT livewire ts+ Tuner, cold plugs , 170deg thermostat . Currently I have the intercooler, tuner, I take , bov

Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius on e85.

Why you post in a thread over 3 years old? Start a new thread, post pictures.

Sarver24

Reaction score
Lol sorry not to savvy on these things I guess. Didnt realize this was an old post till now. Here’s what I’m working on.

Attachments

• IMG_3308.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3307.jpeg
    IMG_3307.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 17

twiss

Reaction score
I have a 21 Ford raptor with a 35s. The best time I ran 0 to 60 was 5.6 seconds. Did you do a draggy before and after you did your 93 tune if so what are your numbers now with the 93 tune versus original? The only mod I've done so far is the s&b air filter system. Which I noticed the difference compared to original air cleaner. And a oil separator.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 21 Ford raptor with a 35s. The best time I ran 0 to 60 was 5.6 seconds. Did you do a draggy before and after you did your 93 tune if so what are your numbers now with the 93 tune versus original? The only mod I've done so far is the s&b air filter system. Which I noticed the difference compared to original air cleaner. And an oil separator.
I have 21’ raptor customers in the 3.xx 0-60.

Pm me if you’re interested in how