Mountune FMIC sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Cobb or Full Race for my Gen 3 to add a winch and ran across this. I ordered one and it was shipped. Not sure how long the sales code will last but it was too cheap not to try it.
Sales code WINTER22
Screenshot (31).png

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a deal right there! I noticed last time I was on there site they had the 2nd gen cat-back for basically half price as well.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im pissed i missed this. Anyone have a mountune fMIC for sale or willing to part with? PM me if so. They are now discontinued.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is not much Mountune Raptor stuff out there that I have seen but their stuff looks top notch. I have there cat back exhaust. Beautiful piece. I think it sounds pretty damn good. Had a guy yesterday at my sons baseball game with lots of people there track me down. He asked me what exhaust I had and said it was the best gen2 exhaust he has heard. And of course they are discontinued too.

And I would love to have their 4.1L block too!!!!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is not much Mountune Raptor stuff out there that I have seen but their stuff looks top notch. I have there cat back exhaust. Beautiful piece. I think it sounds pretty damn good. Had a guy yesterday at my sons baseball game with lots of people there track me down. He asked me what exhaust I had and said it was the best gen2 exhaust he has heard. And of course they are discontinued too.

And I would love to have their 4.1L block too!!!!
For sure I saw that piece too, it sounds great. And agreed has on vid among the best sound. 4.1 with garrets would be sick!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't t know of anyone that has that but I'm sure someone does. It bet its hella fun. I have a forged 3.5 with the Garretts stage 2 and Goosetune and I are working on the E85 tuning now. Its a beast!!!
Btw what Jeep/s do you have to call yourself @thatJeepguy

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't t know of anyone that has that but I'm sure someone does. It bet its hella fun. I have a forged 3.5 with the Garretts stage 2 and Goosetune and I are working on the E85 tuning now. Its a beast!!!
Btw what Jeep/s do you have to call yourself @thatJeepguy
I have been following your build and am a huge fan dude! Cant wait to see what you and goose pull off.

As for jeeps I've owned:

79 CJ5 Scrambler
95 Cherokee lifted with 31’s winch arb lockers
2001 Cherokee stock beater
2004 WJ
2013JK build
2015 jk metal cloak fox rr 3.0 and 37’s 4.88 gears
2018 on Accutune springs, fox shocks 37’s 5.13 gears warn zeon 10k

All the while , in every rig wishing I had the horsepower that i have now in my stock (soon to be tuned) raptor lol.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! We have finally started to get it figured out. Had something mechanical wrong. I changed alot of things including the CRP turbo that blew up. Now she purrs!!
That a sweet line up of jeeps!
I've had an
83 CJ7 crawler (60/70 stretched on 37s)
92 YJ budget build on 35s
And currently an 08 with coilover/bypass all 4 corners, tons, 40s, LS408, atlas

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you sir! We have finally started to get it figured out. Had something mechanical wrong. I changed alot of things including the CRP turbo that blew up. Now she purrs!!
That a sweet line up of jeeps!
I've had an
83 CJ7 crawler (60/70 stretched on 37s)
92 YJ budget build on 35s
And currently an 08 with coilover/bypass all 4 corners, tons, 40s, LS408, atlas
Must have felt great to pull out the 3.7 out of your 06. Straight into the dumpster with that POS. Haha ultimately thats why i left the brand . Every motor besides the 4.0 is horrible.