Mountune FMIC $825 shipped PayPal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello forum group. I bought this Mountune intercooler in order to mount my Warn Zeon winch on Swarfworks mount.
The intercooler fitment was absolutely fantastic however it did not clear the winch. I have it fully boxed back up as it came and it needs a new home. I put this on my 23 model but the title was for up to 20 models.
I installed it and soon as I tried to place the winch on mount I had to take it right back off. I did buy T bolt clamps and will include those along with the ones included in kit.
Asking $875 shipped

Thanks James
ic1.jpgic2.jpgic3.jpg

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what IC are you going to try next? I want to do a winch too. currently have a cobb in box waiting for installation

OP
OP
James O

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what IC are you going to try next? I want to do a winch too. currently have a cobb in box waiting for installation
I went with the Cobb intercooler and it cleared the winch stuff. I could not get the boost leaks to stop so I sent it back and went with a Full Race intercooler and no further boost leak issues.
I wish the Mountune would have work because it had the best fitment out of the 3.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Cobb intercooler and it cleared the winch stuff. I could not get the boost leaks to stop so I sent it back and went with a Full Race intercooler and no further boost leak issues.
I wish the Mountune would have work because it had the best fitment out of the 3.
I gave up on Full Race, they would never answer the phone, email or vm.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you ever in San Antonio or Austin area?

OP
OP
James O

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here is a link to intercooler now that there website is updated.