Mountune Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In for sure. The Truck I bought has a full stainless magnaflow system in it. It’s pretty loud but one of the better sounding systems I’ve heard. But it’s too much for me.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
consensus. . maybe exhaust needs to be broken in... too early to judge. less raspy for sure.. but theres something else i currently dislike lol

Blindsqwerl

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about this exhaust. Kinda bummed that none of the Mountune parts are covered under Ford warranty anymore. It would have been sweet to do the entire MRX 600 upgrade but I don't want to mess with the warranty.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds great!
had my raptor in a public garage, they went to get my raptor out for me, and a guy in a new bmw m5 felt challenged when they started my raptor up.... revved his car up quite a few times before he drove off.. LOL

the sound is great, has a great rumble, but i think this is a great sounding exhaust

i previously had a hemi in a ram rebel stock exhaust and volant intake

also somewhere in there my buddy came back with my ford expedition i sold him, gibson exhaust and intake of sorts

durango supercharged hemi corsa exhaust, had a magnaflow previously also

currently a 4runner supercharged with custom exhaust

this raptor sounds where i want it to be, if i find a nicer exhaust note, i'll jump ship hah.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds great!
had my raptor in a public garage, they went to get my raptor out for me, and a guy in a new bmw m5 felt challenged when they started my raptor up.... revved his car up quite a few times before he drove off.. LOL

the sound is great, has a great rumble, but i think this is a great sounding exhaust

also somewhere in there my buddy came back with my ford expedition i sold him, gibson exhaust and intake of sorts

this raptor sounds where i want it to be, if i find a nicer exhaust note, i'll jump ship hah.

thanks

OP
OP
tomcruise

tomcruise

Reaction score
sounds great!

this raptor sounds where i want it to be, if i find a nicer exhaust note, i'll jump ship hah.[/QUOTE

Can you post some video clips of your exhaust?