Morimoto Taillights on Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valley3

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of the Morimoto XB taillights, specifically on a light colored Gen 3? I’ve been contemplating them for my Avalanche Raptor. They definitely look good on dark colors and Apollo Optic’s Antimatter Blue. Thanks in advance

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Search thru my post history and you can find some. I'm selling the ones that were on my truck currently. They were way too dark to me. I wanted a smoked looked but they are like blacked out. Didn't blend with my truck right. I might try some red ones eventually or try Recon.

OP
OP
valley3

valley3

Reaction score
Search thru my post history and you can find some. I'm selling the ones that were on my truck currently. They were way too dark to me. I wanted a smoked looked but they are like blacked out. Didn't blend with my truck right. I might try some red ones eventually or try Recon.
Found them. I see what you mean. They look amazing on black or antimatter blue, but hesitant about doing them on my avalanche.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I'll save everyone the trouble.

1713210493746.png

OP
OP
valley3

valley3

Reaction score
I think I’m coming to the consensus they look super good on AMB or black. But maybe too dark and too much contrast on the lighter trucks (IMO!)