Morimoto Announces NEW 2nd Gen XB Headlights for Gen2 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe this has been answered but - For the DRLs to work to you need to run the DRL wire to the fusebox? Or is that only if you want the startup animation?

gus1

Reaction score
Hi, to anyone who has installed these lights, is it hard to adjust the high beams? Do the high beams have to be adjusted prior to bolting the lights back into place? Also I understand there's one dial to adjust all low beams at once but do the low beams have to be adjusted left and right also, or is the horizontal position fixed? I think the original morimoto's for the gen 2 raptor had a left and right adjustment dial? Been looking over all 33 pages of info on these lights and getting ready to buy them. Thanks very much in advance!

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, to anyone who has installed these lights, is it hard to adjust the high beams? Do the high beams have to be adjusted prior to bolting the lights back into place? Also I understand there's one dial to adjust all low beams at once but do the low beams have to be adjusted left and right also, or is the horizontal position fixed? I think the original morimoto's for the gen 2 raptor had a left and right adjustment dial? Been looking over all 33 pages of info on these lights and getting ready to buy them. Thanks very much in advance!

For me it was just the 8mm bolt up top to raise the level of the low beams.

I didn’t see anything for horizontal adjustment but to be honest these go so wide I couldn’t imagine needing it.

gus1

Reaction score
For me it was just the 8mm bolt up top to raise the level of the low beams.

I didn’t see anything for horizontal adjustment but to be honest these go so wide I couldn’t imagine needing it.

Thanks very much for the info!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

There are no separate high beam adjustments. All 4 projectors are aligned at the same time as they are all on now together. That's why they are tied together for adjustments.

No need to adjust left/right.