Modded 2010 Raptor vs. Stock 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya well when I say I'll do something I do it yes by law but I ordered it so it was top dallor and I'd never stick a dealer with an ordered equipment unless it was talked about first.

That's called integrity Wilson, different from the entitlement attitude of the majority of the gen 2 foamers. They come in here and **** and moan about gen 1 owners on 'their' forum when the vast majority aren't even supporting members.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
My wish is that all of our accounts be transferred to the Prius board. :lol2:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to be kidding me right? Wait.. Maybe your starting to identify with the millennials.. In that case, this is for the 5.4..

Ignorant uninformed post, we've had quite a few 5.4 trucks that have performed excellently. The smurfrunner is 5.4 and Kanakarys 5.4 won one of the time attacks, I believe heather was driving.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad to participate in this forum. There's such a fantastic group of guys here. I can't imagine a more friendly group of people who have interest in the same automobile.

Now, if I could only find the "delete my account" button! Hopefully there's a "reason for leaving" questionnaire and one of the answers is "too many ********", because it sounds like the mods would totally be on board to fix the problem.

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
That's called integrity Wilson, different from the entitlement attitude of the majority of the gen 2 foamers. They come in here and **** and moan about gen 1 owners on 'their' forum when the vast majority aren't even supporting members.

How do you sleep at night with so much entitlement? Should I start using "I've been on the site longer" or the "I owned a Raptor before you" response. What makes you think any of the G2 guys are interested in being supporting members when the supporting members act like *****?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you sleep at night with so much entitlement? Should I start using "I've been on the site longer" or the "I owned a Raptor before you" response. What makes you think any of the G2 guys are interested in being supporting members when the supporting members act like *****?

<--Check the join date

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey Thughunter...

9d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.