Moab - Canyonlands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 5 ton and a 3 ton with new furnaces. Friend of my neighbors paid $24k!
Sorry OP don’t mean to hijack your thread! John that makes more sense kind of, for Vegas I would of just went with 2 new heat pumps and left the old furnaces in place and shut the gas off, heat pumps work great where you live, never gets too cold. Anyway, for more A/C tips, the internet is full of opinions, ha ha.

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nic pics, thx for sharing. Moab is a ton of fun. Would recommend picking up a copy of Charles Wells/Matt Petersons off road trail guides for Colo, (2 books 1 for West of I25 and South and 1 for Northern Colo.) there’s some awesome trails right in ur backyard! Enough in there for u to share some awesome pics with those of us stuck in the flat lands by gas prices, lol. Wells has a great guide out for Moab too, if you go back, just fyi if ur not familiar with them. Thx again For sharing.

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In honor of John M’s high temps and A/C issues. Here’s a pic from May 21 fishing trip to South Platte River. (No off-roading just fishing no time for both). Pine, Colo, surprise storm, got abt 16 inches total, very wet, only lasted abt a day and a half. The vicious hound loved the snow almost as much as the river, lol. Fishing was good. Always thinking abt u John and our FRF crew.56A3861B-B565-4127-8D87-3D495953F113.jpeg

OP
OP
thomasfoxworthy

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Nic pics, thx for sharing. Moab is a ton of fun. Would recommend picking up a copy of Charles Wells/Matt Petersons off road trail guides for Colo, (2 books 1 for West of I25 and South and 1 for Northern Colo.) there’s some awesome trails right in ur backyard! Enough in there for u to share some awesome pics with those of us stuck in the flat lands by gas prices, lol. Wells has a great guide out for Moab too, if you go back, just fyi if ur not familiar with them. Thx again For sharing.

thank you so much for the rec, i will be picking that up!

i have been on plenty of trails in some other vehicles of friends, especially some wild stuff down in the collegiate peaks area doing some 14er conquering!

should hopefully be getting more posts in this area of the forum this summer