MN Area: SCCA RallyCross Sunday, Nov 3rd.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've talked to the organizers and Raptors are more than welcome to compete. I'll be there with mine. I am in no way affiliated with the event, I'd just like to see another Raptor or two out there.

RallyCross SCCA

We're heading back to H&Z Tree Farm in Hastings on November 3rd for our final race of the season! The field is a grass and dirt mix, with a hard-pack about 6 inches below the surface, so plan accordingly. One last chance to prove how good you are compared to all the rest!

There will be some food available on-site for cheap, provided by the International Ice Racing Association (International Ice Racing Association). They will be providing info on a new class of cage-free racing for their upcoming season this winter.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT!! Register before 10/25 for a $5 discount!!

(Scroll to the bottom to go register)

WHO CAN COMPETE?

Anyone with a driver’s license and a hard topped car that can pass tech inspection.

Most people use their daily drivers with snow tires, but all-season tires work too and have gotten people on the podium. Cars range from a stock Ford Focus to a heavily modified Subaru Impreza ready for stage rally and everything in between.

RULES:
All competitors and spectators must sign the official SCCA Waiver of Liability.
All minors present must have a minor waiver filled out. Form can be downloaded, printed in color and filled here: Land O' Lakes Region SCCA WebSite
All competitors MUST work the course as a condition of event entry.
All competitors must have an FRS Radio, radios cannot be shared between competitors.
All competitors must have a Snell/M2000 or newer helmet. Loaner helmets are available but the quantity is limited.
Passengers will be allowed if waivered and wearing an approved helmet.
See official rules here: http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/assets/2012 RallyCross Rules-revised.pdf

Cars will be checked for the following items, please make sure your car passes all the listed items before the event.
·All loose items, inside and outside the car (including the trunk and storage areas) removed
·Snap‐on hub caps and other detachable accessories (e.g. fender skirts, trim rings) removed
·Convertible, targa or t‐top vehicles must have their factory hard top panels securely in place
·Lug nuts tight, correctly installed, none missing
·Tires in good condition (no cords or belts showing, no cracks, etc.)
·Seat belt(s) present and properly attached
·Positive throttle return
·No excessive leaks (engine running)
·No “spinner knobs”
·Brakes in proper working order
·Wheel bearings, steering and suspension in good working order
·Battery tightly secured, positive terminal insulated
·Helmet rated Snell SA2000/M2000 (or newer), BS 6658‐85 type AF/R or SFI 31.1
·Passed sound
·FRS Radio (Channel 8-0)

Classes are Stock, Prepared, and Modified and then each class is divided up into FWD, RWD, and AWD. See official rules for car classing.

Venue Address
H & Z Tree Farm
17994 Michael Avenue
Hastings, MN 55033

Check the following link for directions:
H & Z Tree Farm
There will be signs up to direct you as well when you get close.

Remember to drive with respect for our land owner and his neighbors on the way in and out of the venue.

SCHEDULE:

**SPECIAL NOTE**

We've decided to move the schedule up some to have us start running sooner and get more seat time in. See below for updated times:

8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m Registration is open

8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Tech is open

9:30 a.m. Drivers Meeting

10:00 a.m. Runs begin

~ 4:00 p.m. Wrap-up meeting and awards

All competitors are urged to register and pre-pay no later than 5PM on the Friday leading to the event. There must be a minimum of 15 PAID registrants before the registration deadline or the event will be cancelled. Payment transactions will not take place until the event is confirmed on Friday so if the event gets canceled, you keep your money.

Fees:
Online Entry Fee: $45.00
Day of Entry Fee: $55.00
Weekend SCCA Membership: $15.00
(The weekend membership can be used as a $15 discount on a full SCCA membership)

Driver must have either a full SCCA membership or weekend SCCA membership to compete.

Online Registration Here

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, I am a regular in the Detroit Region with mine and MasWhite runs his in Indiana Rallycross at the Badlands