GEN 1 Missing Door WeatherStrip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I missing the rear section of lower door weatherstripping or is this how it comes? There's a dirt line right where that rubber stops on both front doors haha

CAo9Hdv.jpg

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, That’s the same on mine as well. I replaced my door weather stripping a month ago and wondered the same thing. After some image searching of other SCabs I figured it was normal.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange, Im going add some weatherstripping there. Makes no sense why it wouldn't have it

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Sorry I was looking at the seal for the door, the lower weather stripping on my 2010 does only go the length of the front door not all the way to the back! (I Have full weather stripping all the way around on my 2010 SCAB, must be a Ford cost saving on later models.)

Last edited:

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A real pain in the ass. I live about a mile in of dirt road and the interior of the truck can get mighty dusty. I immediately planned to add wx-stripping but haven't quite got around to it. It's only been about 8 years, so there's still time.