Miss that new car smell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I squirted mine in the AC vents not the carpet. It seems to last a lot longer than spraying on carpet. The new car smell just is too weak and last only about four days. I have got to try the stripper scent soon.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys should try Adam's Leather Conditioner. It leaves the interior smelling better than new IMO. It smells like fine leather.

OP
OP
cheapmike13

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great prices on a lot of stuff including their different fragrances. I stocked up yesterday

Chemical Guys - Special Promotion

Yes they have a lot of stuff on sale for the weekend.

Here are the additional codes:

Thursday, May 22 - 25% Off - EMEM6062
Friday, May 23 - 25% Off - EMEM6062
Saturday, May 24 - 20% Off - EMEM2987
Sunday, May 25 - 15% Off - EMEM2961
Monday, May 26 - 15% Off - EMEM2961
Tuesday, May 27 - 10% Off - EMEM7764

I just ordered the stripper scent and some carwash. $20 shipped

Idk what you guys are doing wrong my new car scent lasts for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still have my new car smell from factory after 7 months + TRR. Of course that's after 2 weeks of not being able to step foot into my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockfire

Reaction score
I have a Gen3 22’ and after hitting 30k miles the musty, lingering old fart, mildew smell is stupid. Obviously this should be a FORD problem. The only reason this isn’t a recall is because it hasn’t killed anybody.
I had a 2016 Subaru WRX with 110,000 miles and after just a simple cleaning it smelled like a new car again.
An $80-90k Raptor should at least be made better for this not to happen.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Gen3 22’ and after hitting 30k miles the musty, lingering old fart, mildew smell is stupid. Obviously this should be a FORD problem. The only reason this isn’t a recall is because it hasn’t killed anybody.
I had a 2016 Subaru WRX with 110,000 miles and after just a simple cleaning it smelled like a new car again.
An $80-90k Raptor should at least be made better for this not to happen.
My 10 year old truck still smells like new inside, and it has 65K miles on it.

???

If your 1 year old truck smells like mildew, then it's either mold growing in the cabin from a leak, mold growing in the airbox from not being properly ventilated after A/C useage, or it's you.

You need to have your dealer fix the problem if it's not you. Your truck is still under the 36K bumper to bumper waranty.