Misaligned Headlights…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
@NXTBADHABIT
You wanted to know how to get better light dispersion in your first post. We gave you the information. If you got better shit to do, dont come online asking for information on how your truck works. We got better shit to do then find information for someone that doesnt have the time to bother.
You must be a Corvette owner too.., you act just like them on their forum. You’d fit right in with them.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You must be a Corvette owner too.., you act just like them on their forum. You’d fit right in with them.
Yes, Everyone else is the a$$hole right? You must ask stupid questions on the corvette forums too. Then when you get an answer throw a fit about how you dont have time to learn anything.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Yes, Everyone else is the a$$hole right? You must ask stupid questions on the corvette forums too. Then when you get an answer throw a fit about how you dont have time to learn anything.
No one call you a bad name… I just don’t understand why you are trying to berate me for not doing the 25 step process to adjust my headlights. I’m capable of reading the manual, just didn’t think I got a solid answer from my local dealers service department, and came on here for some thoughts regarding it. You offered help, and I thanked you for it. End of story.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Maybe you should read the manual instead of asking us everytime you have a question about dash warning lights or a simple process for headlight leveling.
Or idk maybe just use google?

But we will always be here for you.
200.gif

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Serious question.., what do all of you think these forums are for? Discuss waxing procedures, which type of tire dressing to apply? Maybe just look at pics of each others fancy new whatnots? Just curious what all of you think this discussion forum is for?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Serious question.., what do all of you think these forums are for? Discuss waxing procedures, which type of tire dressing to apply? Maybe just look at pics of each others fancy new whatnots? Just curious what all of you think this discussion forum is for?
Yea that about covers it.

Think of your audience. Many of which grew up in the "read the manual days". Ask what may seem like a decent question, given an answer, then complain that you are not going to do it cause you don't feel like you should. Well, that'll go over like a fart in church.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Yea that about covers it.

Think of your audience. Many of which grew up in the "read the manual days". Ask what may seem like a decent question, given an answer, then complain that you are not going to do it cause you don't feel like you should. Well, that'll go over like a fart in church.
Duly noted! For the record, I wasn’t complaining, I just stated we shouldn’t have to do the service departments job for them.

Also as I stated in one of my first posts, this is my first Ford… I know way around GM trucks pretty well, but not knowing too much about this platform, I figured it’s just easier to come to a forum to get simple, quick answerers to “basic” questions as you put it. But if all of you are of the mindset to only share pics of whatever the flavor of the day is, I’ll refrain from asking questions in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Duly noted! For the record, I wasn’t complaining, I just stated we shouldn’t have to do the service departments job for them.

Also as I stated in one of my first posts, this is my first Ford… I know way around GM trucks pretty well, but not knowing too much about this platform, I figured it’s just easier to come to a forum to get simple, quick answerers to “basic” questions as you put it. But if all of you are of the mindset to only share pics of whatever the flavor of the day is, I’ll refrain from asking questions in the future. Thanks for your feedback.
No i get it. It is a tough crowd round here haha. I google 10x before coming in the thunderdome.

BUT its also good fun and some hilarious banter sometimes.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I view it as a discussion forum for some of the things that you can't find in a manual (wheel offset discussions, engine/audio upgrade thoughts, should I switch my side steps, etc..). I've had many things come up where I did a little searching on my own and was able to fix whatever small issue came up. Personally, I get some satisfaction out of doing it myself. Coming here to get simple quick answers to "basic" questions is something that my 13 year old daughter would do. It is not really how this community works. Maybe it is different in the GM world.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Nah, I’m on like 5-6 forums… everything from Corvette to McLaren forums and everything in between. I see clicks in all forums, like high school… I wasn’t popular in high school, and I’m not popular as an adult. No worries though, as I don’t know any of you.

Honestly, I thought this was going to be a pretty cool forum, but it’s just like others. People are people no matter where you meet them. Clearly I’m not a people person so maybe I should refrain from said forums. Haha!!! Carry on all.