Mirror Reverse Tilt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove a Tundra a while back that has the feature. It was definitely useful. I wish the Raptor’s mirrors were just a little taller so I could see the tire contact and the lane behind me. First world problems. What am I complaining about? My first car was a 1981 Plymouth Champ and it didn’t even have a passenger side mirror!
You done done it now.. you said the T word...that's like blasphemy in this forum lol. Don't mention the T word ever with a good comment you will hear all about what a POS they are

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
You done done it now.. you said the T word...that's like blasphemy in this forum lol. Don't mention the T word ever with a good comment you will hear all about what a POS they are
Not the entire truck, just the mirrors! That can’t be THAT bad! Just remember, the McLaren F1’s mirrors came off of a VW!

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not the entire truck, just the mirrors! That can’t be THAT bad! Just remember, the McLaren F1’s mirrors came off of a VW!
I own a Tundra still..07.....over 340k miles on it....never had a problem. Starter went out at 240k. My experience has been nothing but a positive one. But that word around here is not good

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K
I own a Tundra still..07.....over 340k miles on it....never had a problem. Starter went out at 240k. My experience has been nothing but a positive one. But that word around here is not good
I'll admit I had a 17 Tundra (Platinum which was no where near what a platinum trim should be) for just over 6 years and 50k miles. Only reason I got it was because my business did a lot of design work for a Client that was doing several new dealerships, one being Toyota. The interior was outdated, lighting was horrible (instrument cluster wasn't even backlit and it seemed like it had one bulb for the entire interior). The engine was nothing to write home about either. Will just say if you like driving a truck from the stone ages the Tundra fits the bill. After about 2 years with it I had a pretty basic F150 XLT rental for 9 days after someone backed my Tundra in a parking lot, and that was much more pleasurable to drive. So in late 2019 started looking at Raptors.

Last edited:

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K

I'll admit I had a 17 Tundra (Platinum which was no where near what a platinum trim should be) for just over 6 years and 50k miles. Only reason I got it was because my business did a lot of design work for a Client that was doing several new dealerships, one being Toyota. The interior was outdated, lighting was horrible (instrument cluster wasn't even backlit and it seemed like it had one bulb for the entire interior). The engine was nothing to write home about either. Will just say if you like driving a truck from the stone ages the Tundra fits the bill. After about 2 years with it I had a pretty basic F150 XLT rental for 9 days after someone backed my Tundra in a parking lot, and that was much more pleasurable to drive. So in late 2019 started looking at Raptors.
Mine is the 07, the redesign, I like the 5.7 and in 07 it was pretty nice and dependable, still is. I compare it to my 2012 f150 5.0....tundra is the better between the 2. The 2012 5.0 motor is weak. Sounded and drove like pawpaws truck lol. My raptor I love more than the tundra I have for sure. My 2010 f250 Harley Davidson edition was a nice truck but the motor was a pos...bullet proofed and tuned did help a lot. My raptor is my favorite truck I've ever owned easily.