Mirror Reverse Tilt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jh225

Reaction score
Do the side view mirrors not have a tilt feature when you put the transmission into reverse? Pretty damn frustrating trying to see the parking spot lines without a tilt.

Can’t put a spot mirror in the upper left corner as it will kill the lane alert.

My Raptor is fully loaded if that makes a difference.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen14 F150 platform does not have reverse-mirror-tilt. Ridiculous, I know.

You can enable it with coding on Forscan but it’s far from perfect (goes max down and motor keeps turning).

Last edited:

dfw62

Reaction score
While I like the idea of a reverse-mirror-tilt feature it seems unnecessary with the 360 camera option where the rear view and bird's eye view images pop up on screen when you put the truck in reverse. I also use the front view and bird's eye view to help when pulling into a parking space but it seems that it will only go right into this view at very slow forward speed. If I hit the camera button when pulling in and I'm not going slow enough I get the bed cam view.

If I had a reverse-mirror-tilt feature I'd want it to be selectable on or off as I would not want my mirrors to tilt down when backing a trailer. Ideally I'd want the truck to automatically turn it off if I have a trailer selected as connected or it senses a trailer is connected.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FORSCAN is your friend!! I have the reverse down mirrors and much more!!! awesome stuff

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I drove a Tundra a while back that has the feature. It was definitely useful. I wish the Raptor’s mirrors were just a little taller so I could see the tire contact and the lane behind me. First world problems. What am I complaining about? My first car was a 1981 Plymouth Champ and it didn’t even have a passenger side mirror!