miles to empty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VinceC

Reaction score
533 is my normal.

Distance to empty is based on your most recent 100 mile economy. does not factor in what your trip MPG says.

if you have been doing several 0-100 pulls in a row and driving like a hooligan....your DTE will be quite low.

If you spent the last 300 miles on the interstate cruising at 65 mph, you should see an epicly big number.

I am doing a 2,500 mile road trip in 2 weeks when i drive out to colorado. curious as to what my numbers will be.

I could drive my truck off a 100 mile tall cliff and it wouldn’t break 16 mpg on the fall down;) I usually show around 525-540 to E when I fill up.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How the **** are ya'll getting anything near 600?

65mph, flat roads, grandma foot?

Dummy gauge might not be entirely accurate. I’m driving in the city mostly with some highway. Can’t really drive like a maniac in the city.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know for sure its not accurate. Because I always reset the deal on trip 1.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 300ish. Short in town trips, 14.4 mpg average and the tiny SCAB tank.

lasts me 4-5 weeks. 93 octane on a Cobb Stage 1 91 octane map.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These numbers are all really fake news. Predictions. Even the actualy mileage rarely is exact to what is meausured at the pump. While I realize some pumps are off, I tend to see close to 1mpg off on the final numbers per tank. Our Escape can read 2-3 mpg high on the actual value when the tank is empty.