Mid-Perch Mod - Courtesy of KHC - Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the middle perch mod and alignment done at KHC's open house Saturday. Truck now has the stance I've wanted, and the ride is a tad firmer up front, but not too much. Rides nice.

Normally do all my own mods because I enjoy the wrenching, but for the price, and getting the alignment done right there, I couldn't pass it up. Not to mention they knocked it out lightning fast!

Couple pics before & during...

Attachments

• KHC-PM-01.jpg
    KHC-PM-01.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 293
  • KHC-PM-02.jpg
    KHC-PM-02.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 292
  • KHC-PM-03.jpg
    KHC-PM-03.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 227
  • KHC-PM-04.jpg
    KHC-PM-04.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 242
  • KHC-PM-05.jpg
    KHC-PM-05.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 236
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and the alignment....and after.

Forgot to measure beforehand to get a comparision. Sure it's been posted hudnreds of time....how much does the mid perch mod usually lift the front?

Thanks again KHC!

Attachments

• KHC-PM-06.jpg
    KHC-PM-06.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 204
  • KHC-PM-07.jpg
    KHC-PM-07.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 218
  • KHC-PM-08.jpg
    KHC-PM-08.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 627
  • KHC-PM-09.jpg
    KHC-PM-09.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 200
  • KHC-PM-10.jpg
    KHC-PM-10.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 204

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Mid perch is the place to be for sure! It's crazy that such a small lift can make such a big difference. I remember getting in mine after it was finished and instantly noticing the difference.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
REPTAR - What are the chances??? I had mine in the shop YESTERDAY to get mid perch done. Unfortunately they got backed up and are doing it this morning. Thats crazy timing for 2 dudes who ordered their trucks within minutes of each other! WIsh KHC was down here in my neck of the woods - its been a journey trying to find ANYONE who had any idea what a mid perch adjustment even is. Took to my dealer and the suspension guy went to my REAR shocks looking around. YOur truck looks solid.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stu, funny timing lol. Guess the trucks know mid perch is where they want to be! I wasn't in any big rush to do the perch mod, didn't feel like renting the spring compressors, then going to get an alignment afterwards, etc. Worked out perfect when KHC posted up they were having an open house, and doing perch mods! Couldn't pass it up! Good to have a raptor friendly place just 40 mins away.

Thanks for the post!! And the support!!

No prob!

Mid perch is the place to be for sure! It's crazy that such a small lift can make such a big difference. I remember getting in mine after it was finished and instantly noticing the difference.

yeah I instantly noticed a change in the ride, nothing crazy, but just a little firmed up front, feels a lot more stable. I like it. I also keep finding myself looking out the window at the truck admiring it's new stance lol.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid Perch is DEFINITELY the way to go. Man the Raptor just looks RIGHT now and that little move makes more difference than you would think. I agree with you Reptar that the front end just feels a little tighter now and it just plain handles better.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mid perch definately tightens things up real nice. Drives much better

The next step is tie rods and UCAs U got to drive one, night and day. Feels like a race car. You don't realize how much slop is created b the rubber bushings in the stock UCAs and flex in the stock tie rods until u feel one tats been updated. I welcome all customers to take my truck for a ride.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter