Method NVs delivered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iangol

Reaction score
just waiting on my NV`s to show up here in Canada and have the same rubber, love em too :),,, do you have any shots from the front, how much further out do these rims stand compared to stock? cant wait and getting ancy,,,,lol

cheers

ian

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also purchased mine through discount tire direct. Paid $807 which included lug nut kit, TPMS rebuild, and Shipping. They came quick and by far the best price I could find for OEM replacement size. I absolutely love them and I think all other NV and Standard owners will agree, pictures do not do these wheels justice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill get another pic from the front tomorrow and post so you can see it. The stance is the best I have seen from any of the company's offering wheels for the Raptor. Methods should come stock from the factory.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Looking good. I like the grabber's a lot but couldnt get my cheap ass to pay another $100 a tire.

iangol

Reaction score
thanks man,,,, and those Fierce attitudes are a great tire, not too load, hold better traction than the stock tyres in the wet too, hopefully last me as long or longer than the stockers, i mangaed to get 35K miles out of the bfg`s !!!! one more week to wait for the methods :)