Method NVs delivered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through Discounttiredirect. They had the best price with sensors, and road force balanced. I weighed them at tire 1=91.2 tire 2=92 tire 3=92.2 tire 4=92.6. Hopefully with the little larger diameter and the loss of rotational mass I might pick up some more power!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Oh yeah, I will not be using those horrible center caps that come with them. I cant stand the look of them. I really wish the guy that was having the custom center caps made was doing the internal diameter to 87mm so we could knock out two birds with one stone.

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Rims installed. Love the looks of these. They are not much noisier than the stocks. They do have a different sound to them being mud terrains, but I like them a lot. The Barb wire pattern on the sides isnt bugging me like I thought it would either. Its not really noticeable anymore. Need Hubcentric center SVT caps made now.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 153
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 161
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 158
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 148

LBGrunt

Reaction score
My Method NVs arrived last week via Tire Rack. I'm just going to run the OEM tires on them for now. My Rolling Big Power (RBP) RX3 side steps arrive next week. I don't pickup my Terrain SCREW 2013 Roush Raptor until September 14. She goes into the audio shop on Monday September 16 to get JL audio all around w/amp. I started the order on this truck back in late May. The wait is KILLING ME.... ARRRRGH

LB