method nv questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boosteds2k

Reaction score
Thinking about picking up a set of method nv 17x8.5 for my 2013 screw

1. Since their the same size as the factory wheel besides offset I would be able to run my factory tires correct? My factory tires only have 9k miles on em so I'd like to get the rest of the life out of them before I change tires.

2. Would it look bad running factory tires on the method nv's? Does anyone have pictures of this setup? I couldn't seem to find any.

3. If I ran this setup (method nv 17" and factory tires) would I need to do midperch to prevent rubbing? From what I read people only really encountered rubbing issues running 37s with those wheels and the factory tires are smaller so im assuming I wouldn't need to.

Apologies if I asked any retarded questions very new to the truck scene so I've just been trying to read as much as possible before asking questions.

fasteddiefrisk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have NV's with my stock tires and it looks great! You do not have to do a mid perch adjustment to use them... although I did just so my truck sits level...

Hope this helps...

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
B

Boosteds2k

Reaction score
I have NV's with my stock tires and it looks great! You do not have to do a mid perch adjustment to use them... although I did just so my truck sits level...

Hope this helps...

This is awesome! Do you happen to have any front or rear shots to show how much the wheels stick out?

I know its 34mm difference was just curious how it looks before I pull the trigger