Merry Christmas FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great day for photos but only had the iphone :/

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh that was like an inch here in the lowland NM desert.
heres some better snow in the upper upper NV desert :)
doesnt look like much but was the beginning of a 14" dump!

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate you all. It was 58F and sunny today. :( I have yet to drive a Raptor in the snow.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I hate you all. It was 58F and sunny today. :( I have yet to drive a Raptor in the snow.

Yea well? We had that 10 inches last year and I had my truck about 4 days. A snowed in friend met me for lunch, could not get out of his apts drive. Took him for groceries after lunch and was showing him JUST HOW SMOOTH a raptor would roll over a curb head on with the left front. So at an opening in the median I steered leftto smack the curb and OH SHIT! The left front hooked the curb and the ass end came 90 degrees around counter clockwise in like 2/ 1000 of a second and I was in a 45 mph side drift right at the light pole in the median!

Lets just say its a good thing the turn lever stalk is way off the steering wheel! HAhahaaaaaaaa. I saved it but it was a BIG EYE OPENER and his comment was something like O.K.! HAhhaaaaaaa. They work well in snow!

BDRAG