Memorial Donations for Joshua Sewell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Kevin (BigBlueBalls) was a friend of Josh's and has stepped up to handle memorial donations from FRF members.

Josh, 22, was a new Raptor owner and looking forward to his first Raptor event - The 2014 Snoball. He passed away suddenly on December 7th at the home of his aunt and uncle, John and Darla Starr.

He is survived by his father Doug Sewell, mother LeAnn Wilson, brothers Brendon and Cody, and sister Cheyenne. Also survived by his grandmother Ila Wilberg of Ontario Oregon

Josh's Snoball spot will be raffled on eBay by the GLRE with 100% of the proceeds going to the Sewell family.

In addition, Kevin will accept Memorial Donations on behalf of FRF members and see that 100% of the donation is delivered to the family.

I have asked Kevin to keep the donation account open for 7 days, but it's up to him as to how long donations are accepted.

Thanks everyone.

btn_donateCC_LG.png

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone. The help is truly amazing, I will keep this open until the GLRE team has the eBay auction finalized so we can donate one lump sum to the Sewell family. I know they will be shocked to see what a piece of machinery and some amazing strangers have in common with a young man.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone. The help is truly amazing, I will keep this open until the GLRE team has the eBay auction finalized so we can donate one lump sum to the Sewell family. I know they will be shocked to see what a piece of machinery and some amazing strangers have in common with a young man.

That's right it's a piece of machinery and when I first signed up for frf I was looking for info. That being said when I realized it was much more than that and I'd actually be making friends. Some fake some reale I got scared and almost left! I didn't want to have to deal with this type of emotions. I'm glad I stayed and when I made my choice decided I was in it for the long haul. Granded I did not know Josh but we had one thing in common that piece of machinery that brought both to frf. It's a good feeling to know frf has your back in real times of need. In numbers we can be great one dollar from ten thousand ppl for example. My God keep us safe and watch over us so the good can keep coming. I asked God if I should get a Raptor I never felt any reason why I shouldn't. He makes all things possible.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's right it's a piece of machinery and when I first signed up for frf I was looking for info. That being said when I realized it was much more than that and I'd actually be making friends. Some fake some reale I got scared and almost left! I didn't want to have to deal with this type of emotions. I'm glad I stayed and when I made my choice decided I was in it for the long haul. Granded I did not know Josh but we had one thing in common that piece of machinery that brought both to frf. It's a good feeling to know frf has your back in real times of need. In numbers we can be great one dollar from ten thousand ppl for example. My God keep us safe and watch over us so the good can keep coming. I asked God if I should get a Raptor I never felt any reason why I shouldn't. He makes all things possible.

I couldn't have said that any better my friend!