MBRP exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6isntenough

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine on, my tip hangs low? anyone have the same problem? sounds amazing

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

yogurt raptor, i got mine from horsepowerdirect.com , ask ryan for a price, he is very easy to deal with :waytogo:

Fishyguy

Reaction score
Mine hangs really low also, Im sure they did it so it doesn't melt the plastic body protector just above it. I must say I LOVE the sound.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

yogurt raptor, i got mine from horsepowerdirect.com , ask ryan for a price, he is very easy to deal with :waytogo:

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered mine from Horsepower Direct on Saturday, hopefully it will make it here this week so i can install it over the weekend. I also bought ITSC Tuner and AFE Intake from Mike @ 5STAR. I plan on installing them all at same time. I have been wanting to start a build thread since I purchased the truck and now that I have started receiving some goodies I can. Lots of MODS to install... & even more to work hard for and then purchase.

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Baldwin if you happen to not like it and go with the side exit shoot me a pm I'll by the turndown

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Buy*

henkeljr

Reaction score
just installed the mbrp exhaust turndown.on my 6.2. wow!! and yes its loud and aggressive. sounds like my 2000 cobrar R with spintech dumps!! not a drone like i have experienced before at cruising speed say around 70, but u hear it in the cab. not for the faint at heart-lol

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

would post sound clip but does not do justice!!

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just installed the mbrp exhaust turndown.on my 6.2. wow!! and yes its loud and aggressive. sounds like my 2000 cobrar R with spintech dumps!! not a drone like i have experienced before at cruising speed say around 70, but u hear it in the cab. not for the faint at heart-lol

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

would post sound clip but does not do justice!!

Thanks for the review!