May 10, 23 Ranger and Ranger Raptor Announcement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock it was very plush with the 2.0s, it got me into the offroading vehicle world, always thought offroad vehicles were stupid and if i were to go offroad id use my dirtbike, how that changed lol.

When i threw the 2.5s on it got a lot stiffer but obv was much better offroad.
that makes sense. I missed the 2.5 part!

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, but with the Braptor weighing 5700 and having 37's this thing should be pretty quick. It would be awesome if it was around 4500 like the regular one but that might make it quicker than the F150 Raptor.
5947 lb for the raptor and 450 hp!
Think quicker.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky to get an allocation and my build order is in : I went with Shelter Green Metallic, Bead lock wheels, Spray-in-bed, Wheel lock kit, Engine block heater. Loaded as you can get. List $59, 110 + $10k/ADM . Dearly love my Gen2, but it's time for something new, a bit different, but still a Raptor.
While it’s different, going from a full size to a mid size truck could get some getting used to. I have a Canyon currently and I don’t like being so limited on interior space. I feel like the Ranger Raptor would still be the same feeling. The features are really nice and I do like the way the truck looks, but I just can’t do it.