GEN 1 Maintenance costs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hoping for a more general maintenance costs...plugs,oil,trans and diff fluids..etc....this was more specific to his truck that most of us wont experience (except the shocks)
Still a fun watch....anything with a Gen 1 in it is fun to watch.. :33:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@JohnyPython Thank You!!!!!! This is the point I was trying making on another tread. (trans leak?) older high miles trucks shouldn't be feared.... If you got a good deal. This guy paid to have his truck fixed. If you can do the work yourself. it is a no brainer. #"Fresh Start" Love It!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@JohnyPython Thank You!!!!!! This is the point I was trying making on another tread. (trans leak?) older high miles trucks shouldn't be feared.... If you got a good deal. This guy paid to have his truck fixed. If you can do the work yourself. it is a no brainer. #"Fresh Start" Love It!!!!!!
Exactly....mileage is all in the mind..and what some people dont understand,100k in NYC,LA,CHICAGO..puck your city is way different from all highway miles..i was born in NYC area and no way can you compare sitting for an hour to go 2 miles to where i live now where it takes 2 minutes to go 2 miles..
Someone got a killer deal on BAT today..32k for a 2014 w/108k on it..it was like new..and if my love affair with my 2014 wasnt still going strong,they wouldnt of got it that cheap...