Luxury Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing those pictures made my stomach churn. I'm extremely sorry for your loss Chris. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel right now. Atleast everyone got out safe though.

-Rob

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everybody for the kind words. It was a big loss, but thankfully nobody was hurt. Obviously I can't talk about anything right now, but I will leave you with this. LPR will live on and I will build another one.

The was a thread a while back about we can rebuild it, we have the technology. LPR 3 is on the drawing board and it will be "Better, Stronger and Faster"

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to thank everybody for the kind words. It was a big loss, but thankfully nobody was hurt. Obviously I can't talk about anything right now, but I will leave you with this. LPR will live on and I will build another one.

The was a thread a while back about we can rebuild it, we have the technology. LPR 3 is on the drawing board and it will be "Better, Stronger and Faster"

Leg me be the first to say

We can't wait to see what will be coming from LPR this time around
And the endlesa forumposts that will show us the build

Condolqnces on the loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Above all, your ok and were extremely happy to hear you guys are going to build another LPR. :)
I can't wait to start reading the build thread. Like I said previously, sucks but at least there's light to another tunnel!
I'm assuming your going to go with a Stewart's raceworks Full build luxury pre-runner? Or you trying for another Raptor Vin # build?

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As Chris and most have said, fortunately nobody was injured. The loss takes my breath away and also makes me think. It certainly reinforces to me that I will never go out alone, even for short ride to test something. This could have been so much worse.

It would be extremely useful in the end to know what failed. Chris do you expect to find a cause?

Be safe all

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score

Did you know Craig was going to test the truck the day it caught on fire?

And whats the plan for a new build, start with a cab and frame, or just a cab and build a true Luxury Prerunner from Raceworks?