Luxury Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Luxery Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Didn't even see that... I "work" once and a while.

Sorry to all those involved that I said "Don't make assumptions" and even stated that I wasn't there. I know, a terrible thing to say.

Glad it's all straight now, so you can get back to... well, whatever it is you do.

I don't do anything. I have been blessed with the ability to grow money on a tree in my backyard.

Feel free to talk about everything here Matt. That's what the forum is for. This was a thread started by someone asking a question. It's not a build thread so anything goes. I don't need to discuss this with you over PM. I'm sure the reason you want to discuss this over PM is so I stop calling you out in public.

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Sorry to see that, very glad everyone got clear of it. That was the most impressive Raptor build I'd seen. Hope you do another.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed...it would be nice to get some actual accounts of what happened, thus we are left to speculate...

It appears no one was hurt, which is great.

My thoughts go directly to other SC trucks and how to prevent this from EVER happening again...

Thanks Gents...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed...it would be nice to get some actual accounts of what happened, thus we are left to speculate...

It appears no one was hurt, which is great.

My thoughts go directly to other SC trucks and how to prevent this from EVER happening again...

Thanks Gents...

Sell it on EBAY, and get another non supercharged Raptor!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As sad as this is, I am amazed at the level of damage vehicle fires cause. I would think with the amount of extreamly flamable fluids in a vehicle, that the material would be a little better suited for fire suppression. I too would like to know how many if any fire extinguishers were used to try to combat the fire. At least I'll know if its worth putting one or two in my truck.